Saturday 23 February 2013

Diet Pill Idea

So I love Food, and Alcohol.

Fine Wine, Beer, Tequila, Scotch, Beef, Lamb, Sushi, Crab, Cheese, Dessert, all of it.

This is a problem for two reasons:

1) My tastes are expensive. With Ann being a student, and with us living in the second most expensive City in the world our 'budget' does not stretch far.

2) My Job has made me lazy, thus fine food and wine tends to make one Fat.

Now, in the past I have come up with my share on money making schemes, and one of my favorites is the 'Lactate 2 Weight Loss' (patent pending).

Here we would induce lactation in women, who could then pump away the calories! Breast milk being about 70 calories and 4g of fat per 100ml. So at a 1,000 ml a day (average...I know right!) that is 700 calories and 40 grams of fat!

Plus this has the added bonus of increased breast size and increased intelligence (unrelated to breast size, but related to the hormone that induces lactation). So Smarter, Thinner and Bigger Breast. I'd be a multi-millionaire in days.


Anyway, some individuals have frowned on this idea, but I have come up with another. Personally I eat/drink because it is Delicious!                           So Idea #2 Invent a pill that blocks taste receptors.  If I cannot taste it, or if it doesn't taste good why would I eat it?

Forget stomach stapling or stomach vacuuming, the latter of which should make the third world riot. If it tastes bad we won't eat it. So we can survive on low calorie shakes or Soylent green. Maybe we could even make those shakes with the surplus breast milk we have ;)

Anyone interesting in partnering on either idea get in touch. I'll need someone to go Yacht shopping with me next month.